Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nice Carnival! Part Trois!



  It's official, I am completely Carnivaled out!! You were great while you lasted and will surely hold me over until next year. I have brought home my last bit of confetti from you, in my boots, jeans, bra, hair, purse etc... I have had my fill. I've watched you dazzle and entertain thousands, specifically 3 times in 4 days, but I've hit my limit. You can never accuse me of not being festive.  You saw me dance, you saw me laugh, you saw me throw confetti that made its way back into my own hair, and most of all, you saw me smile.  Today I am beat, who would of thought all that standing and watching others would be so tiring?  Not me. Thank you Carnival, had a great time and until next time, pictures will have to do.  Ciao!





No comments:

Post a Comment